Smile Makeover – Frisco, TX
A Personalized Way to Get a Flawless Grin
Do your teeth look far from the way you’d like them to? Whether your teeth are discolored, chipped, misaligned, or even missing altogether, our team at On Point Dentistry can help! As a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, Dr. Marco Caballeros can transform your pearly whites in all sorts of ways to make your smile dreams come true. To learn more about how a smile makeover in Frisco, TX can benefit you, get in touch with our team today!
Why Choose On Point Dentistry for a Smile Makeover?
- See Your Results Before Treatment with Virtual Smile Design
- We Speak English & Spanish
- In-House Dental Savings Plan Available
How Does a Smile Makeover Work?
Since each smile makeover is customized to meet a patient's needs, the process almost never looks the same from one person to the other. That’s why it’s crucial to schedule an initial consultation. During this appointment, your cosmetic dentist in Frisco can look at your smile, listen to your concerns, and figure out the best ways to make the specific changes you wish to make. Typically, we’ll work toward repairing any damaged teeth or replacing missing ones first, and then we can focus on cosmetic services designed to improve their appearance.
No matter which dental services are involved in your smile makeover, our virtual smile design technology lets you preview your future results. By digitally altering a current photo of your teeth, we can give you an idea of how you’ll look after getting veneers, crowns, whitening, or any other cosmetic treatment. That way, you can be 100% confident that you’re making the right decision!
The Benefits of Getting a Smile Makeover
Investing in the appearance and function of your grin with a smile makeover comes with several benefits. For example:
- Because straight/white teeth are often associated with youth, you can look years or even decades younger.
- You’ll have a major boost in self-confidence, which can open the doors to several opportunities in your social, romantic, and professional life.
- When you’re proud of the way your teeth look, you’ll naturally want to keep them looking great. So, you’ll be more likely to take care of them with regular oral hygiene and teeth cleanings, helping them stay healthier in the long run.
- By restoring damaged or missing teeth, chewing food becomes much easier.
- A smile makeover combines multiple treatments in a specific order, allowing Dr. Caballeros to streamline your care and revamp your smile as efficiently as possible.
Understanding the Cost of a Smile Makeover
As mentioned above, no two smile makeovers are exactly alike, so they’re naturally all going to come at different price points depending on the specific services you’re undergoing. Don’t worry – our team will thoroughly explain how much each of these services will cost before we begin any treatment.
We can also review your dental insurance benefits; some cosmetic services like crowns may qualify for partial coverage. Our practice is in-network with several major PPO providers and will also work to maximize benefits for patients with out-of-network plans. If you need additional help paying for your smile makeover, we accept (and can help you apply for) CareCredit financing, which lets you break up your costs into low-interest monthly payments. As an alternative to insurance, our in-house Loyalty Savings Program gives you discounts on many of our services, including some that might be part of your smile makeover!