SureSmile Clear Aligners – Frisco, TX
Straighten Your Teeth
the Metal-Free Way
Although Invisalign is a well-known clear aligner system, it isn’t the only one. At On Point™ Dentistry, we also offer our patients in Frisco SureSmile clear aligners, which are equally as discreet and effective, but oftentimes a bit more affordable! Plus, this orthodontic treatment delivers results faster on average when compared to metal braces. In other words, you can smile with confidence, and no one will even notice that you’re undergoing treatment!
Why Choose On Point Dentistry™ for SureSmile Clear Aligners?
- Custom-Made Aligners from Start to Finish
- Appointments as Early as 7 AM
- Flexible Payment Plans Available
How SureSmile Works
To straighten your teeth with SureSmile, one of our dedicated Frisco dentists will need to first create a 3D model of your teeth. From there, we can create a custom treatment plan designed to incrementally move your teeth closer and closer to their ideal positions, addressing overcrowded teeth, misaligned bites, and the like in the process. Since the average treatment timeline is considerably shorter than traditional metal braces, you won’t have to wait long to see the gorgeous results either!
Indications for SureSmile
Fortunately, our team at On Point™ Dentistry can use SureSmile to fix several orthodontic problems, including overcrowded teeth and overbites. Here’s a little bit more about the indications for this innovative clear aligner treatment:
Crowded teeth certainly have aesthetic drawbacks, but they also can negatively impact your oral health. After all, it’s very easy for food particles, plaque, and bacteria to get trapped in the unique crevices, increasing your chances of tooth decay and gum disease. Not to worry – we can guide your teeth into their properly aligned positions with SureSmile clear aligners!
Gaps Between Teeth
While there are some patients who love the gaps in their smile, there are others who feel insecure about it. If you’re a part of the latter group, then schedule an appointment with our Frisco dental team to see if you’re a candidate for SureSmile! If you are, then we can create a series of clear aligners to gently guide your teeth closer and closer together.
If your bite isn’t aligned properly due to an overbite, underbite, or something similar, then you should definitely schedule an appointment with us to discuss SureSmile. This discreet clear aligner treatment can also be used to improve the alignment of your bite, improving your chewing patterns, oral health, and even speech in the process.
The Benefits of SureSmile
Here are a few of the many reasons patients choose SureSmile:
- Nearly Transparent – Once worn, your clear aligners will all but disappear thanks to their clear attributes. This means maintaining your smile is easy, even as you undergo orthodontic treatment.
- Comfortable Fit – Each set of clear aligners is custom-made, which means you can wear them for hours at a time without worry of discomfort. They feel natural against the lips and gums, which is much better than what you’d find with brackets and wires.
- Eat What You Want – There’s no need to change your diet to accommodate clear aligners. Simply remove them when you eat and practice daily oral care!
- Easier Oral Care – Metal braces can make oral care far more difficult. Not only is brushing and flossing easier when using clear aligners, but you reduce your risk of stains and dental disease in the process!
Understanding the Cost of SureSmile
In order to give you a precise estimate of the cost of SureSmile clear aligners, you need to come in for a consultation. That way, we can determine important information, like the complexity of your case and how many trays are needed. With all of that said, the starting price is typically around $3,200. Plus, we offer several financial solutions to help make the cost even more affordable. Continue reading to learn what you can expect when it comes to the cost of SureSmile.
Factors that Affect the Cost of SureSmile
The cost of SureSmile varies from person to person. Here are some factors that will play a role in the cost of your treatment:
- Arches: Most people who get SureSmile will need to have both their upper and lower arches addressed. However, in some cases, only one arch needs to be corrected. If this applies to you, the cost will be lower.
- Complexity: If you have more severe misalignment issues, your treatment will likely cost more. Closing a few small gaps is less costly than correcting a significant bite problem.
- Length of Treatment: A longer treatment time means more aligners and a higher cost.
- Compliance: If you aren’t wearing your aligners as long as you should, you could lengthen your treatment time and the cost.
SureSmile vs. Mail-In Aligners: Which Costs More?
If you are looking for a “quick fix,” mail-in aligners can sound tempting. However, a lower cost doesn’t mean that it is a better option. The price is generally lower than SureSmile, but mail-in aligners have a do-it-yourself approach with little to no oversight from a dental professional. This means more room for error, and you could end up with serious problems that will need to be addressed by a dentist anyway.
By opting for SureSmile, you have the trusted oversight of your dentist for every step along the way. SureSmile is professionally made, uses highly accurate impressions, and results in a more successful treatment. The cost difference is worth it for a smooth, stress-free treatment.
Does Dental Insurance Cover SureSmile?
Some dental insurance plans offer partial coverage for orthodontic treatment, so you should check with your provider to see if this applies to you. At On Point Dentistry, we are in-network with several PPO insurance plans. If you have any questions about your coverage and how it works, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Options for Making SureSmile Affordable
If you don’t have dental insurance, this doesn’t necessarily mean that you will be left completely on your own. With our On Point Loyalty Savings Program, you can save on treatments completed at our practice! We also accept payments through CareCredit – a third-party financing company that can split the cost of your treatment into manageable monthly installments with little to no interest. For more information on your financial options, don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our friendly team members.
To find out exactly how much you can expect SureSmile to cost, schedule a consultation with us. We are eager to help you achieve a straighter smile!